Effect of Veratin Classic cream is directed to acceleration of regeneration and restoration of skin after any traumatic impact on it. In podologiya the means is used for healing of cracks on heels, and at a xeroderma of legs. Veratin Classic cream accelerates restoration of an integument after a helotomy. Cream also removes inflammation of the periungual roller at treatment of the grown nail. The means increases skin immunity, prevents development of an infection in a wound.
Indications to use
- burns of various origin (I and II degree);
- itching, burning, redness of the skin;
- postoperative period;
- abrasions, cuts, scratches;
- children’s skin;
- podiatry (for healing of wounds and cracks);
- various dermatitis (atopic, xerosis, eczema, seborrhea, etc.);
- healing of tattoos;
- old scars and scars.
How to use?
- During the treatment of cracks and a xeroderma of legs the means is applied after the procedures to clean dry skin. In home care – 2 times a day. After achievement of result it is possible to apply cream once a day or according to indications.
- After a helotomy in home care the Veratin Classic cream is applied to clean dry skin of feet 2 times a day.
- The means can also be applied on the inflamed part of the periungual roller after correction of the grown nail. It’s necessary to apply cream 2 times a day after the procedure in home care before healing.
- Veratin Classic cream can also be applied on the damaged sites of skin 2-3 times a day at burns of various origin. It is possible to use the cream on big surfaces.
- The means can also be applied at dermatitis of various origin on the damaged sites of skin with a thin layer in a combination with the basic treatment.
- After bites of insects the Veratin Classic cream can be applied on the struck places of skin 2-3 times a day or according to indications.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components of the cream. Do not use on mucous membranes.
Ingrediends (INCI): Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Distilled Mono Glyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Bidens Tripartita [CO2] Extract, Lanolin, Achillea Millefolium [CO2] Extract, Chamomilla Recurita Flower [CO2] Extract, Hypericum Perforatum [CO2] Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed [CO2] Extract, Betula Pendula [CO2] Extract, Triethanolamine.
STORE IN COOL AND DRY PLACE. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Manufacturer: FLOSVITA, P.E.
Certificates are here.