The means is designed to heal skin cracks. In addition, the cream quickly relieves pain and improves the condition of damaged skin, preventing the appearance of scars and welts. It protects delicate skin from dry and cold winds in wet weather. Veratin Classic Forte Cream provides a natural protective layer on the skin without the formation of a membrane. It also can be used to moisturize lips, heal cracks and wounds.
Indications for use
- sensitive, dry and irritated skin;
- peeling and chapping of the skin;
- “Chicks”, cracked skin of the hands;
- vascular mesh on the legs;
- cold allergies;
- couperose, rosacea;
- burns (I and II degree).
Veratin Classic Forte Cream ishypoallergenic and it’s recommended as a protective cream for children and adults.
How to use?
- the means is applied 2-3 times a day on clean, dry, damaged skin (face, lips, hands, feet, knees, elbows, legs, etc.);
- in winter time the means is applied just before going outside to protect the skin;
- for the treatment of frostbites, the cream is applied on the affected area of skin, it’s necessary to wait until it is completely absorbed and apply another layer.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Veratin Classic Forte Complex®, Lecigel™ (Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin), EASYNOV™ (Octyldodecanol (and) Octyldodecyl Xyloside (and) PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate), Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Essential Oil, Euxyl® K 100 (Benzyl Alcohol (and) Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone), Parfum (Fragrance).
STORE IN COOL AND DRY PLACE. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Manufacturer: FLOSVITA, P.E.
Certificates are here.