The active components of the cream have a great affinity for the structure of skin cells, and penetrate into the deep layers of the dermis, thereby natural regeneration and normal metabolism triggers. Such complex effect on the mechanisms and causes of the development of many aesthetic flaws allows to get persistent and vivid healing effects.
Veratin Cosmo Cream doesn’t leave an oily shine on the skin, doesn’t form a membrane, is suitable for day and night moisturizing, and nourishes all skin layers.
Veratin Cosmo Cream doesn’t contain fragrances, colorants, paraben preservatives and silicones. Cream ingredients have natural origin, are non-toxic to humans and the environment.
Indications for use
- face contouring plasty;
- various types of peeling;
- laser exposure at a skin;
- depilation and hardware epilation;
- instrumental procedures;
- permanent makeup.
How to use?
- Veratin Cosmo Cream restores the natural pH of the skin after peeling. The means prevents the formation of inflammatory elements in the treatment of acne in post-pilling care. It’s necessary to wash off the pilling compound with a neutralizer for a correct application of the cream, and apply Veratin Cosmo with a thin layer on dried skin. For the accelerated recovery of the skin in the post-pilling period, it is necessary to apply the means 2 times a day during therapy, and within 2-3 weeks after its completion.
- Veratin Cosmo Cream has anti-inflammatory and anti-edematic effects, prevents the development of infection after injection techniques. The cream is applied with a thin layer on clean, dry, antiseptic-treated skin after the procedure. After the injection period in home care the means is applied on dry skin, pre-treated with an antiseptic solution, 2 times a day for 2-3 weeks.
- The means has a calming and healing effect after laser exposure and hair removal. Veratin Cosmo Cream is applied evenly over the exposed area of skin after completing the procedure. In the post-procedure period the cream is applied at least 2 times a day.
- The means accelerates the healing process, epithelialization, soothes the skin and eliminates erythema after facial, prevents the emergence of new inflammatory elements. After completing the protocol of the procedure Veratin Cosmo cream is applied as a final treatment. In home care the means is applied 2 times a day.
- After each session in a tanning bed, the means is applied on clean, dry skin.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Distilled Mono Glyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Bidens Tripartita [CO2] Extract, Lanolin, Chamomilla Recurita Flower [CO2] Extract, Salvia Officinalis [CO2] Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed [CO2] Extract, Daucus Sativus Seed [CO2] Extract Betula Pendula [CO2] Extract, Triethanolamine.
STORE IN COOL AND DRY PLACE. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Manufacturer: FLOSVITA, P.E.
Certificates are here.